Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kohl's Trending for Fall: Denim on Denim + More Fashion Trends


 
Denim on Denim
 
I so love this modern classic with the Rock & Republic winged fleur de lis graphic tee! Right now I am on the graphic tee bandwagon! I love how it fits to the body! But when wearing skinny jeans I prefer something a little lower! The shoes by Rock & Republic Mitchell booties are to die for & would be something I would so wear! I like that they go with jeans & would look great with a dress too!
 
 
 
 
 
Apt. 9®
modern 5-pocket embellished bootcut jeans
 
 
I'm a bootcut type of girl & these jeans have my name all over them! I would love these with the above tee! For around $50 these jeans are a great price!
 
 
 
 
 
LC Lauren Conrad
keyhole back lace trim sweater
 
 
Absolutely perfect for a girl in her twenties for everyday or throwing it on for a more dressy look! The lace just sets this shirt off for a great look!
 
 
 
 
SO®
microfleece zip pullover
 
 
I love microfleece which is so cozy especially on the cooler days! This Fleece comes in a variety of colors such as new black, dark gray heather, ivory tower, billard, sharp green, surf the web, royal purple, striking pink, sugar coral & light gray heather.
 
 

 
SO®
fleece legging
 
Perfect legging to go with the above fleece! Great for lounging around the house or for the gym! Colors include new black & light gray heater!
 


0 comments:

Pittsburgh USFamily Guide