Sunday, October 13, 2013

Celebrating with Kohl’s for the Holiday of 2013


 


Food Network
    linzer star and pizelle holiday dinnerware


Celebrate the Holidays with Kohl's
 
I personally love one stop stopping where everything you need is at one easy location! This year Kohl's (as always) is offering everything from on-trend seasonal fashion to the hottest toys and easy gift ideas. Below are some of my favorites & of course I will be adding more as the season comes upon us!
 
 
 
 
Keurig
k10 mini plus personal coffee brewer! One of my personal favorite gifts!
 
 
Don't like red? Check out their selections of colors such as black, blue, emerald, flash green, mauve, orange, platinum, yellow, white, turquoise, & purple!
 
 
 
Fisher-Price®
Imaginext™ Batcave
 
My youngest son's personal favorite! He loves Batman + Imaginext toys!
 
 
 
Candie's®
lace trim cardigan
 
I am so obsessed this cardigan! I love the color & the back lace cut out is perfect not only for all those Holiday Parties but also everyday! Don't like the grey? This Cardigan comes in a variety of colors such as vanilla ice & black tie!
 
 
 
SO®
v-neck cable-knit sweater
 
 
I know these V-Necks are in & I have a friend who has already bought 2 of these for the upcoming months! As you can see from the above picture you have a nice variety of colors!
 
 
 
Marc Anthony Collection
 
 
 
Simply Vera Vera Wang
 
 
Who doesn't love Vera Wang? I never knew she had her own collection so I am now super excited to go check this out!
 
 
 
 
SONOMA life + style®
large jar cozy home
 
Personally I love to burn candles & I always make sure to have a new candle when company is coming over! But for some reason during the Holidays having candles that remind me of the Holidays are a must! They also make great gifts especially the hard to buy for person!
 
 
I promise to post more great products from Kohls during the Holiday Season! 

0 comments:

Pittsburgh USFamily Guide